Why Choose Us?
Experience Counts for Everything
Andalucian Photo Adventures takes you to the best locations for photographing the unique landscape, nature of Andalucía, and, of course, the world's rarest and most critically endangered feline, the Iberian lynx. You are accompanied by your expert Geoff Simpson guide, a resident of Andalucia since 2011.
Our business offers inspirational photography adventures for all photography levels, including beginners, intermediate, and advanced photographers. As an outstanding naturalist with exceptional knowledge of Iberian biodiversity; a photographic tutor and guide in an easygoing manner. Geoff will always offer his experience and assist you when and where required.
• Landscape & Nature Photography tutor - Calumet (UK) / Wex Photo Video
• Photography tutor - Losehill Hall Field Study Centre, Castleton - Peak District National Park Authority
• Photography tutor - BSc (Hons) Wildlife Photography degree course - Blackpool & The Fylde College
• Andalucian Photo Adventures 2023 - 41 attendees from as far as Alaska, Japan, and New Zealand.
• One-on-One Workshops 2023 - 16 attendees mostly from the United Kingdom and the Netherlands.
The first professional photographer in Europe to advertise One-on-One photography tuition
'Outdoor Photography March 2001' as they say the rest is history.